London/Tokyo, 4 June 2018 Locomizer has officially become a member of the Location Based Marketing Association (LBMA), an exclusive group of 450+ industry movers and shakers. The company is honored to join the “fastest growing industry association on the planet” whose goal is to share knowledge about best practice business cases of location data usage. Given the concern about personal privacy, multiple industries have taken a keen interest in LBMA and its programs that accelerate the adoption of GDPR-compliant location-based analytics and intelligence.
“We launched Locomizer with the goal of enabling companies in myriad market sectors to harness location intelligence to accelerate marketing ROI while simultaneously protecting personal data. Thus, GDPR compliance was designed into our Audience Discovery Platform technology from the start. Being an LBMA member provides an opportunity to be more vocal about the benefits of geo- behavioral user and place interest profiling and targeting,” said Alexei Poliakov, Locomizer CEO and Co-Founder.
“We’re excited to have Locomizer on board and look forward to working with their team to grow this industry globally, challenge the current data location models and ultimately bring the power of Who/Where to the forefront,” said Asif Khan, LBMA Founder and President.
For more details, watch The LBMA’s latest weekly video podcast – “This Week In Location Based Marketing” as Khan announces Locomizer joining the organization (scroll to 36:30 time stamp).
It’s great to know that the location intelligence and analytics market is estimated to be $6.5 billion in 2014 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 11.9% till 2020. It’s even greater to know that Locomizer is profiled in the industry research paper “Location intelligence and location analytics Forecast 2015-2020” by 9Dimen Group that made this forecast.
Locomizer is identified as top key vendor in rapidly growing global location intelligence and analytics market along with Google, Cisco and SAP. Think David and Goliath and remember who won the battle. And Locomizer has European Data Protection Privacy legal compliance designed into its Audience Discovery Platform! Complete report here.
We are happy to announce that Jayne Chace will be joining our advisory board to further strengthen our growth strategy in cross-market and international expansion areas. Jayne Chace has 25 years international expertise in building brands, business development, sales enablement tools and training, partner/channel management, strategic communications and transformational marketing that delivers value to the bottom line.
“Jayne’s agreement to join Locomizer comes at a vital moment as we are readying our SaaS product ‘Audience Discovery Platform’ for a commercial launch. We hope to tap into Jayne’s expertise for her to guide us on key management issues, fundraising and product marketing. I am excited to see what started as a friendly chat over coffee to become a fruitful business commitment,” said Alexei Poliakov, Locomizer CEO and Co-Founder.
With diverse experience as CMO, consultant and Board Director in blue chip companies, start-ups, venture capital and private equity, Jayne has built a reputation for delivering outstanding results, launching products and services globally in multiple market sectors and taking B2B and B2C companies for successful IPOs and acquisitions.
Jayne began her career as a history professor in America. She is also a Board Advisor for Device Pilot, Infertile-Life and Wayra/Telefonica Accelerator and speaks in MBA programs and conferences. For more details see: http://www.linkedin.com/in/JayneChace
Are you a successful business development manager or senior sales executive looking for a step up into a sales manager role?
Using proprietary algorithms, Locomizer enables major brands and advertising agencies to harness the power of data to identify, reach and connect with target consumers like never-before. Strategically located in London and Tokyo, Locomizer has a strong client list from world-class advertising agencies to major brands like Diageo – famous for Smirnoff Vodka, Jameson Whiskey and Stella Artois.
Our business is on an exciting global trajectory and as we grow, we are looking for passionate people to get behind our vision and road-map. This includes the 2018 launch of new products and services that will unlock further sales and business opportunities.
- Opening, building and managing relationships with agencies and brand clients, both over the phone and face to face
- Identifying key partners that bring synergies with Locomizer’s offering – establishing long-term strategic relationships
- Identifying and capitalising on up/cross-sell opportunities within existing customer base
- Working with clients in understanding their needs and capability to deploy smarter outdoor ad targeting
- Building proposals and presentations whilst thinking of new ways to create value
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to help clients continue to get maximum return through Locomizer
- Ensuring revenue targets and goals are achieved
- Analysing and tracking key metrics to identify trends and highlight issues
- Providing analysis of revenue/traffic to clients and gain more understanding about supply and demand to include their objectives
- Actively engaging with fellow team members to ensure appropriate messaging is passed to the customers
- Demonstrating an understanding of the market place and the different challenges/problems that advertisers face
- Updating Locomizer’s CRM to track progress and demonstrate productivity and a solid pipeline of prospects
- Liaising with internal stakeholders to ensure optimal delivery of all campaigns
Our ideal candidate has:
- 3 – 5 years digital media experience, with at least 3 – 4 years in a client facing, sales capacity
- Background in advertising operations, analysis, account management highly preferred
- Ability to both identify clients’ technical need, and relay Locomizer’s technical proposition in a way that is understandable and digestible to the client
- Familiarity with a drive to achieve and surpass monthly and quarterly revenue targets
- Knowledge and understanding of OOH (Out of Home) / Outdoor Advertising
- Eagerness and hunger to work in a high energy, rapidly growing start-up environment
- Energy, resilience and creativity, and a drive to thrive
- Large range of existing relationships and contacts with agencies and advertisers or the ability to create them
- Excellent presentation and communication skills, both in person and over the phone
- Strong organizational and planning skills, an attention to detail, and an appreciation of deadlines
- Manager – Individual contributor with future scope to lead a team
- Online Media
- Marketing and Advertising
- Information Technology and Services
- Data, Cloud and SaaS
Job Types: Full-time, Commission, Permanent
- Sales: 4 years
To apply, please send your CV with a brief cover message highlighting relevant experience to email@example.com.
Locomizer drives sales by discovering target audiences to match with relevant campaigns.
207 Regent St.
London, United Kingdom