We are excited to announce that Locomizer has been selected by Unilever as one of the global 50 tech marketing startups to demo at the Cannes Lions, the world’s biggest advertising and creativity get-together festival. We had to go through some gruelling selection process but we finally made it out of hundreds of contenders. Read AdAge’s article about the whole process and what to expect. If you want to set-up an ad-hoc meeting with us during the festival, the best way will be to follow and ping us on twitter. See you in France!
This week is going to be unusually busy for us as Locomizer team will participate in these events in both UK and USA.
- London: June 15-17, 2015: The Europas Awards and Conference, Plus PathFounders
- San Francisco: June 16-17, 2015: F50 Founders Summit Seasons 5
- London: June 17, 2015 Unilever Foundry first anniversary
We’ll be pitching and demoing at the above events, so feel free to drop by to exchange business cards or just to say hi!
We are proud to share exciting news about our selection for the CTIA Startup Lab program that will take place September 8-11 as part of Super Mobility Week at the Sands Expo Center in Las Vegas. The official CTIA press release was out today, announcing about our selection along with other great startups that made the Startup Lab’s shortlist. Locomizer will be busy running a demo table during the expo days to showcase two innovative technologies:
- Geo-Behavioral User Interest Profiling – affinity scores for hundreds of real life activities and interests calculated with our proprietary Biology-inspired algorithm using positional information associated with people, places, and objects. The generated profiles are ideal for relevant targeting, matching and recommendations pushing the marketing ROI up for our customers.
- Geo-Behavioral Interest Graph – is the result of aggregating the anonymized geo-behavioral user interest profiles, which are extrapolated on the map to show footfall traffic by people interests. Imagine getting an API access to contextual knowledge of any given place by day part. The Graph is specifically useful for, but not limited to real-time mobile ad targeting, retail hyper-local promotions, financial and insurance market analytics, urban planning, and event management.
Locomizer was also invited to take part in an Investor Day on September 16 at Orange Labs in San Francisco. Please drop by our demo table at the CTIA or let us know if you want to meet us in San Francisco the following week.
We had a blast at the ad:tech london in September! It was our first appearance here and it turned out to be very productive as we met with a lot of potential clients and partners. Location is definitely getting a lot of attention from the ad:tech crowd for its targeting capability. We also were interviewed by GPSBusinesNews.com:
At the AdTech conference last week in London GPS Business News met with Locomizer, a UK start-up that uses location analytics to build mobile profiles. We interviewed with Alexei Polyakov, co-founder of the company. Read more…
Dr. Alexei Poliakov, a co-founder of Locomizer will be attending the XVIIth Research Workshop “Nucleation Theory and Applications” to be held at DUBNA INTERNATIONAL ADVANCED SCHOOL OF THEORETICAL PHYSICS on April 14th. He will be presenting a report titled “Self-Organization of Cells as a Phase Transition Phenomenon.” Research workshops on Nucleation Theory and Applications have been organised at the Joint Institute for Nuclear Research in Dubna, Russia, since 1997 every year to discuss recent developments in this field with particular emphasis on the work done in the different groups invited. Please contact us at info at locomizer dot com, if you want to inquire more information about Dr. Poliakov’s participation in this conference.
Locomizer drives sales by discovering target audiences to match with relevant campaigns.
207 Regent St.
London, United Kingdom