It’s a busy time for marketing award announcements for out-of-home advertising campaigns here in UK and some good news pops up for our partners and locomizer team. We are very proud to say that two campaigns fueled by Locomizer AffinityBI algorithm’s consumer data insights were short listed for industry awards.
Jameson Campaign run by Havas Media and Posterscope
First comes the From Dad’s to Lad’s OOH campaign for Jameson Irish Whiskey launched last year UK nationwide. The challenge was to “shift awareness and move Jameson Whiskey from a spirit for ‘Dads’ to one for ‘Lads’, to increase consumption with 25-34 males.” The campaign was actually nominated for three awards:
- The Connected Consumers Awards 2016 in the ”Best Use of Connected Data” category;
- The Clear Channel Outdoor Planning Award in the “Best use of data and insights” category; and
- The Drum Marketing Awards in the “Best use of data” category.
It is not a surprise that Jameson campaign gained such a traction as the after-campaign results reported by Havas Media are very impressive indeed. The campaign “smashed the objectives”, increasing the following KPIs:
- “Brand you see more of” up to 13% (+225% vs target)
- “Brand for me” up to 16% (+60% vs target)
- “On trade consideration” up to 21% (+40% vs target)”
Fallout4 Campaign run by Posterscope and Target Media
Our second campaign short-listed for a marketing award actually competes with Jameson’s in the same category. The Bethesda’s Fall Out 4 OOH campaign got nominated for The Clear Channel Outdoor Planning Award in the “Best use of data and insights” category. The data challenge we worked on was to intelligently decide where to effectively reach out to the audience highly receptive to Bethesda’s most recent game hit Fallout 4.